The purpose is obvious, the plan not-so-much. As our husbands seek God's instructions for godly husband-hood, it seems only appropriate that we also seek God's will for us as wives (you know, so we can HELP rather than HINDER their God-ward growth). The fuzzy plan right now is to search the Scriptures first and foremost. THEN we'll meander toward a book study. The books I'm thinking about right now are Feminine Appeal, by Carolyn Mahaney and The Fruit of Her Hands, by Nancy Wilson.
I'm no blogging whiz, so I'm sure this blog will not be all it could be. I'm hoping to post something each week--something for us to be studying and pondering and discussing. PLEASE comment. For this particular study, that is how we can discuss what we're learning and encourage each other as we grow together.
Welcome!
2 comments:
Thanks for starting this! Sounds good. I look forward to talking with ya about it more Thursday...
YAY--a comment! :) Yes, maybe you can help me decide where in the world to start. I've got tons of information, but no specific starting point.
Post a Comment