Thank you for doing this study, Karisa! It has given me a lot more hope and peace. I'm excited to share God's love and grace with my children more and more (and trust him even when I fail to do so).
I didn't feel like she was introducing a lot of NEW ideas but was mostly reinforcing other recurring concepts already discussed in the book. It was a good reminder to avoid the "I do this and get that" mentality. It's making me evaluate each parenting situation to see if I'm attempting to apply a formula to get a result or if I'm TRULY treasuring Christ and sharing His grace.
Thanks for sticking with me, Nicole! I have so enjoyed this book and will probably have to keep reading it over and over again to help remind me not to slip back into automatic/bad patterns. I have so appreciated reading your answers. :) Thank you for studying and praying with me!
2 comments:
Thank you for doing this study, Karisa! It has given me a lot more hope and peace. I'm excited to share God's love and grace with my children more and more (and trust him even when I fail to do so).
I didn't feel like she was introducing a lot of NEW ideas but was mostly reinforcing other recurring concepts already discussed in the book. It was a good reminder to avoid the "I do this and get that" mentality. It's making me evaluate each parenting situation to see if I'm attempting to apply a formula to get a result or if I'm TRULY treasuring Christ and sharing His grace.
Thanks for sticking with me, Nicole! I have so enjoyed this book and will probably have to keep reading it over and over again to help remind me not to slip back into automatic/bad patterns. I have so appreciated reading your answers. :) Thank you for studying and praying with me!
Post a Comment