Remembering that He always forgives, always loves, always sees me clothed in Christ's righteousness, does help me understand He's approachable. Being reminded that Christ is continually interceding PERFECTLY on our behalf makes me worry less about what I'm saying/how I'm saying it...helps me feel more free to pray with abandon.
Understanding the gospel gives me hope in prayer, because God has already made everything possible through the gospel. Through Christ we have perfect faith/dependence, justification/righteousness, purification, sanctification, submission/obedience, perseverance, glorification, etc.
2 comments:
Remembering that He always forgives, always loves, always sees me clothed in Christ's righteousness, does help me understand He's approachable. Being reminded that Christ is continually interceding PERFECTLY on our behalf makes me worry less about what I'm saying/how I'm saying it...helps me feel more free to pray with abandon.
Understanding the gospel gives me hope in prayer, because God has already made everything possible through the gospel. Through Christ we have perfect faith/dependence, justification/righteousness, purification, sanctification, submission/obedience, perseverance, glorification, etc.
Post a Comment