I'm now more aware of what holds me back from prayer. I'm reminded once again that I have a LOVING Heavenly Father who WANTS to hear from me and help me, even when I've done wrong. And I've been given a good model (Paul's) of how I can be praying for my children.
I'll just post one of my favorite quotes from the chapter: "It's nice to walk up to the stern guard at the door and say, 'I'm with him,' and then watch the guard's face soften into welcome as he opens the door wide. Here's the truth: when you walk into the throne-room of the holy King of the universe, Jesus is standing by your side. You can simply say, 'I'm with him,' and all of heaven is at your disposal."
2 comments:
I'm now more aware of what holds me back from prayer. I'm reminded once again that I have a LOVING Heavenly Father who WANTS to hear from me and help me, even when I've done wrong. And I've been given a good model (Paul's) of how I can be praying for my children.
I'll just post one of my favorite quotes from the chapter: "It's nice to walk up to the stern guard at the door and say, 'I'm with him,' and then watch the guard's face soften into welcome as he opens the door wide. Here's the truth: when you walk into the throne-room of the holy King of the universe, Jesus is standing by your side. You can simply say, 'I'm with him,' and all of heaven is at your disposal."
Post a Comment