We can be encouraged by remembering that Christ has been victorious over sin and its effects. And because our sin and weakness display God's power and grace. We can also be encouraged because we are following in the footsteps of Christ who came as a suffering servant in order to help others in their weakness.
Yeah. What you said. ;) It's helping me to remember that I wasn't made for perfection. While it's the goal, I should expect to fail. And I should expect my children to fail as well. I think I need to keep our standards high and our expectations low...so I won't be surprised/angry over our shortcomings. What is MOST helpful to me is remembering that Christ has covered it all. And He loves me even though I fall short. I want to be more like Him in that way.
2 comments:
We can be encouraged by remembering that Christ has been victorious over sin and its effects. And because our sin and weakness display God's power and grace. We can also be encouraged because we are following in the footsteps of Christ who came as a suffering servant in order to help others in their weakness.
Yeah. What you said. ;) It's helping me to remember that I wasn't made for perfection. While it's the goal, I should expect to fail. And I should expect my children to fail as well. I think I need to keep our standards high and our expectations low...so I won't be surprised/angry over our shortcomings. What is MOST helpful to me is remembering that Christ has covered it all. And He loves me even though I fall short. I want to be more like Him in that way.
Post a Comment