Can it be time for this already?! This study has seemed to really FLY by! I hope you all have enjoyed and learned from it as much as I have....
FUN QUESTION:
There was actually no fun question listed in the GirlTalk post, but I have a question I've been wanting to ask that's completely irrelevant...so if you'll humor me: Do any of you LOVE your vacuum? We actually have carpet in this house, so I'm looking into getting a vacuum that's worth having. Tell me about your vacuum...what brand? does it do a good job? can it reach places? if it involves filters, are they expensive?
5 comments:
I have a canister Kenmore. I do like it. I haven't tried anything else to compare though. I have heard the Dyson is an excellent vacuum!!
I currently have a low-end Kenmore that Matt bought when he was single. My parents recently bought a Dyson, so I do have the luxury of trying it out before I make any final decisions. ;) Thanks for your input!
I have a Bissell that is 5+ years old now, and I definietly wouldn't say I love it, but what I do like about it is that two of the three filters are spongelike and so they are washable (the third is a hepafilter, around $8 probably) and so it works like almost new every time I clean them without alot of cost.
Intriguing...and are the filters easy to take out and clean and put back? (I need something I can handle on my own so I don't fall into the pit of nagging my husband to do it.)
Yes, very easy, though I think I Josh did it the first time, then I had him show me just to be on the safe side :)
Post a Comment