#4 - Why is it important for parents and children to learn the proper place of the law?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I need to understand my relationship to the law as much as my children do. I CANNOT keep God's law. I can't even live up to my own expectations and standards and so my failure is what drives me (and hopefully my children as well) to the cross.
I'm with you both. I'm having a hard time comprehending how to teach God's law without splashing moralism on everything...but I trust this book is going to help me with that!
3 comments:
I need to understand my relationship to the law as much as my children do. I CANNOT keep God's law. I can't even live up to my own expectations and standards and so my failure is what drives me (and hopefully my children as well) to the cross.
Understanding the proper place of the law helps us trust in Christ and not ourselves.
I'm with you both. I'm having a hard time comprehending how to teach God's law without splashing moralism on everything...but I trust this book is going to help me with that!
Post a Comment