Tuesday, October 21, 2008

GRACE REMINDER

We are sinful women, and therefore sinful and imperfect moms. Let's confess the sins God has brought to our attention and conclude by receiving the forgiveness and freedom found in Jesus Christ.

Does any mom here have children whose spiritual condition is unclear? Let's pray for each of these children by name.

3 comments:

Maria said...

I will probably leave out a multitude of sins that will come to me later. I confess my sin of impatience, anger, lack of self-control, lack of phileo love, selfishness, and my "Martha" tendencies.

Karisa said...

I ditto that. I think the Martha thing is my biggest problem where Mattaya is concerned. Impatience has been a problem at mealtimes for sure. The anger and self-control seem to affect my Matt relationship more than my Mattaya relationship. This week, Matt has really stepped up. He's been a leader. He's been thoughtful and helpful. He's brought me to account when I've been sinning. And I see how much it helps me to have a husband who's striving to be what God calls him to be. That helps me to be a better wife and inspires me to be a better wife.

Anonymous said...

Man, I don't know if this blog has enough room for my list of sin issues. Let's just say that probably every chapter of this book is for me. I am just selfish, plain and simple. I want my way, and if I don't get it, I pout. I'm gonna start with love. If I truly love others above myself, it will show in my actions. It's also my thoughts. I start feeling sorry for myself, and then it spirals down from there. All I can say is Thank God for saving a sinner like me!