Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TAKE HOME

Think about the one area where you are most in need of self-control. What is one way you can apply what you've learned in this chapter before our next meeting? (Remember--not "all by yourself!") Next time we'll ask you how it went.

Because we are totally dependent upon God's grace, let's plan to meet with Him every day this week.

3 comments:

Maria said...

Eating. Think before I put anything into my mouth.

Karisa said...

Well, if I'm sticking with my answer from the previous question (which I am), I'll say "meeting with God". Honestly, I think I'll have to put it on my to-do list in order to make sure it happens. Not because I think it BELONGS on the to-do list, but because I simply need the reminder. I have plenty of opportunities each day, I just fail to use them. So I'll remind myself and follow through.

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna choose meeting with God for extended time cuz I think it will help me in all the other areas.