Wednesday, November 5, 2008

TAKE HOME

Are there any sins or temptations that you are currently "hiding" from others? Don't let another week go by without confessing them to a friend.

Set aside an hour this week and read the Song of Solomon straight through. Then ask your husband how you can enhance the sexual experience for him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say the only "lust" sin would be what I'm watching on tv. We watch a lot of tv shows that portray unmarried sexual relationships that are just not healthy for me, James, and especially Tobias to watch.

I am gonna read that Song of Solomon. James and I are currently watching that series Kirsten recommended from Mars Hill Church also!

Maria said...

Selfishness is my sin and it is very deeply rooted!

Karisa said...

Yeah. I'm not sure if anyone realizes how self-centered and UNself-controlled I am. So I confess that.

Karisa said...

So I decided to take this command to read "The Song" seriously. It doesn't even take an hour. But it was kind of awkward. Matt was home, and Mattaya was sleeping...so I asked Matt if he wanted to read it with me. It was really awkward to read out loud to him. So that told me something about myself and my relationship with Matt. Hm.