TAKE HOME
On page 126 Carolyn illustrates from her own life how God's love can redeem our unkindness toward our family. Do we need to ask forgiveness of one or more family members? Let's do so today and trust God to work all for good.
If advancing our family's happiness commends the gospel, in which of the five acts of goodness would you most like to improve? Come prepared next time to tell us how you sought to change.
(1) Praying
(2) Greeting
(3) Listening
(4) Encouraging
(5) Planning
2 comments:
I would most like to improve planning, followed by praying (consistently for my family).
I so want to improve in ALL the areas (I know I have none of them nailed), but I think it's most important for me to grow in the area of prayer. I pray for Mattaya when I'm snuggling her before putting her down (3 times a day, like clockwork), but I often don't think to pray for Matt or myself. :( So I'm pretty sure that's what's most needful. Maybe I should pray for Matt while I fold clothes, because I do that at LEAST once a day....
Post a Comment