Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GRACE REMINDER


Do you find yourself tempted to discouragment or despair after reading this chapter? Why? Remember that God is the Author and Creator of the sexual relationship in marriage, and He is committed to helping us glorify Him. With that in mind, let's pray that you would leave here today encouraged by His faithfulness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really encouraged by this chapter. I'm bummed about the lack of excitement and lack of true oneness and laziness on my part that I've allowed to go on for years, but I'm encouraged for the future of our relationship - sexually and otherwise.

Maria said...

Right after reading this chapter I was excited, but I've definitely had moments of discouragement. It does at times seem like so much work and energy. It is good though when I pursue it to be a godly wife!

Karisa said...

I'm encouraged, too. And I think that encouragement was increased when I heard Amy was already making it happen. ;) Now I can't tell myself that it's too hard (meaning, too difficult to overcome my fatigue and other issues), because she's already proven that it isn't.

Anonymous said...

Don't give me the gold star yet. I only did it once............