Ooooo, books! That's a good choice. I want some of those, too. :) But I'd probably spend it all on children's books since I read FAR more of them in a day. ;)
Sock it away towards a 7 qt. Le Creuset French (ha ha Dutch) oven in flame red :) .... I keep looking on eBay just in case someone is tired of theirs. Nope.
8 comments:
a cheap ring, my wedding ring hasn't fit after my 2nd child.
Bummer! That makes me feel kind of sad for you. :( Hmmm...right now, I'd spend it on decor for the "new" house, or the cure for "morning" sickness.
Congrats, Karisa! That's such exciting news (well, not so much the having morning sickness part).
I would probably spend it on decor also, or clothes.
Books!
Ooooo, books! That's a good choice. I want some of those, too. :) But I'd probably spend it all on children's books since I read FAR more of them in a day. ;)
Sock it away towards a 7 qt. Le Creuset French (ha ha Dutch) oven in flame red :) .... I keep looking on eBay just in case someone is tired of theirs. Nope.
Whaaaa, morning sickness?! Woo hoo! Due when?
Due Sept. 30. :)
Post a Comment