This is all subjective to the amount of money I had to spend. Possibly Pottern Barn, Macy's and Ikea.
Good point! It might also depend on the season and my particular needs/interests at the time. :) Although IKEA is always on the table. ;)
All depends on what I'm shopping for, but I don't have any sense of style and tend to be relatively cheap when it comes to shopping for myself.
If money was not an issue and I was shopping for fun my top three would be Scheels, Bed Bath Beyond and Gordmans
Barnes & Noble, the yarn store, and Target. I like books and knitting.....and Target has EVERYTHING! Not much into clothes (no fashion sense like Nicole).
Funny, Karisa...I'm only answering the fun questions right now!1. Sur La Table2. Hanna Andersson outlet3. Barnes & Noble
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is all subjective to the amount of money I had to spend. Possibly Pottern Barn, Macy's and Ikea.
Good point! It might also depend on the season and my particular needs/interests at the time. :) Although IKEA is always on the table. ;)
All depends on what I'm shopping for, but I don't have any sense of style and tend to be relatively cheap when it comes to shopping for myself.
If money was not an issue and I was shopping for fun my top three would be Scheels, Bed Bath Beyond and Gordmans
Barnes & Noble, the yarn store, and Target. I like books and knitting.....and Target has EVERYTHING! Not much into clothes (no fashion sense like Nicole).
Funny, Karisa...I'm only answering the fun questions right now!
1. Sur La Table
2. Hanna Andersson outlet
3. Barnes & Noble
Post a Comment