The girls stress the importance of making a plan for the changing seasons of our lives. Why is this so important? What are potential outcomes of not having a plan?
It's important BECAUSE the potential outcome of not having a plan is lack of growth. Without having growth goals to guide our focus, our behavior is unlikely to change...and we're to be continually striving for and growing toward Christlikeness, glorifying Him in all things.
We need to have the finish line (goal) in sight, Glorifying Him (as Karisa stated). The outcome could be a slower pace in the race and possible detours. Positive outcomes would be Christ glorified and God's will be done on earth.
I agree with you both, lack of growth, particularily spirtual growth. Even in some of the other areas, when you try to do 'everything' you (I) usually end up being ok at most things but not excelling in anything. Having a plan for a particular season may allow you to grow alot in one or two specific areas and excel rather than being burned out and getting by.
5 comments:
It's important BECAUSE the potential outcome of not having a plan is lack of growth. Without having growth goals to guide our focus, our behavior is unlikely to change...and we're to be continually striving for and growing toward Christlikeness, glorifying Him in all things.
We need to have the finish line (goal) in sight, Glorifying Him (as Karisa stated). The outcome could be a slower pace in the race and possible detours. Positive outcomes would be Christ glorified and God's will be done on earth.
I agree with you both, lack of growth, particularily spirtual growth. Even in some of the other areas, when you try to do 'everything' you (I) usually end up being ok at most things but not excelling in anything. Having a plan for a particular season may allow you to grow alot in one or two specific areas and excel rather than being burned out and getting by.
I agree, no plan = mayhem.
See what happens when I'm a week behind? You all have the answers already! So I'm gonna second all you guys said!
Post a Comment