In a couple months when we're at least back into a good routine. I won't say I'm going to wait until everything slows down...I do know better than that. ;) But I also don't want to leave everything in chaos (I would love for it to be something Matt and Mattaya can look forward to, as well).
Probably after we move later this spring, but until then I'm praying and thinking about what areas I can grow in and work on now in the last few months where we are.
I really need to sit and figure this out. I know I could do it sometime in the next few months for sure. In the meantime, I'd like to write down each topic and brainstorm every once in a while when I have time....just so that I have a game plan! And since I'll be going to the caribbean on my retreat............ha ha. just kidding.
4 comments:
In a couple months when we're at least back into a good routine. I won't say I'm going to wait until everything slows down...I do know better than that. ;) But I also don't want to leave everything in chaos (I would love for it to be something Matt and Mattaya can look forward to, as well).
I think April or May would be a good month. I need to get more specific with a date, so I'll consult Matthew and figure that out.
Probably after we move later this spring, but until then I'm praying and thinking about what areas I can grow in and work on now in the last few months where we are.
I really need to sit and figure this out. I know I could do it sometime in the next few months for sure. In the meantime, I'd like to write down each topic and brainstorm every once in a while when I have time....just so that I have a game plan! And since I'll be going to the caribbean on my retreat............ha ha. just kidding.
Post a Comment